Raw Beef Liver 9oz - Totally Raw
Raw Beef Liver 9oz - Totally Raw

Raw Beef Liver 9oz

$10.00

Minimum 15 lbs. required for shipping



*Free shipping offered to CA, AZ, NV, OR UT, ID, NM, CO, WA, WY, MT, TX, KS, NE, OK, ND, SD

Ingredients: Beef Liver


Product Information

This product is an organ meat in the raw feeding world.  You can feed up to 10% of this product in your pet's meal. The other 90% should include meat, and bones. It is important to note this is not a balanced meal. It is for supplemental feeding only. If you are already feeding Happee Dawg's balanced meals, organs are formulated into our blend at the recommended 10%. 

Product Description

Net wt: 3 lb bag
Grass -fed & Finished Beef  
USDA human grade processing and production 

    Shipping Schedule Learn More

    We source all ingredients responsibly from local farms in the USA and process in a USDA inspected facility that also makes delicious food for humans.

    Made under USDA inspection.

    Silliker Good Manufacturing Practicing and food safety systems audit.

    Guarantee

    Satisfaction Guarantee

    High-quality products and your satisfaction is guaranteed

    Secure Checkout 

    Payment from the world's most popular & secure payment methods

    Great value

    competitive prices on all of our exclusive products

    *Free delivery

    Handling time 2-3 business days. Estimated delivery between 1 -2 business days

    Frequently asked  questions  (FAQ)

    parallax
    Section
    Drop element here

    Healthy Treat Additions !!

    Our single ingredient treats contain no fillers, preservatives, or additives. 

    Air Dried Veal Oxtails Free Shipping - Happee Dawg
    Air Dried Veal Oxtails Free Shipping - Happee Dawg

    Air Dried Veal Oxtails

    $31.99
    Air Dried Salmon Skin Free Shipping - Happee Dawg
    Air Dried Salmon Skin - Happee Dawg
    Air Dried Salmon Skin Free Shipping - Happee Dawg
    Air Dried Salmon Skin - Happee Dawg

    Air Dried Salmon Skin

    $18.00
    Air Dried Duck Necks Free Shipping - Happee Dawg
    Air Dried Duck Necks Free Shipping - Happee Dawg

    Air Dried Duck Necks

    $23.00
    Air Dried Duck Feet Free Shipping - Happee Dawg
    Air Dried Duck Feet Free Shipping - Happee Dawg

    Air Dried Duck Feet

    $21.00